Tuesday, November 29, 2005

In the Beginning

So I just turned 30 about a month ago, and in the time since that has happened I have gone from plans of buying a house and settling down in Loveland, to a decision to move out of state and attend seminary with the goal of achieving a Masters of Divinity.
I have gone from having a great job with a good company, and making more money then I have ever made in my life, to looking at how to apply for unemployment, and worries on how much money I can scrape up in financial aid.
I recently attended a workshop on change, and the message was that change wasn’t the end of something; it was really the beginning of something else. So here I am “In the Beginning” and at the advice of somebody I trust, I have decided to start a journal of my thoughts and feelings as I try to discern what God is calling me to do, and what direction he would lead me in. Rather then hide these written entries in a book on my desk, I open my thoughts to you, so that you can feel free to comment, encourage, challenge, and inspire me, and that maybe I can do the same for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go for it!!!

melthedce said...

its about time! :) Good job! Keep it up and yes yes yes... I finally returned from vacation... then I left again today to finish moving.... ugh... I am finally totally and completely out of the condo and all my stuff is at the hosue but it isn't in its place.... anyway thanks for the nice reminder that I should come back.