Monday, November 12, 2007

30 days in a nutshell

I had a quick facebook conversation with a friend in the undergrad program today that highlighted the fact that while the first half of the semester seemed to just drag on this year, the past few weeks have flown by quicker then I ever imagined possible. I had a few laughs last year when I saw friends counting down not the days they had left, but the pages they have left to write. I now understand that frame of thought however. A quick look through my syllabus collection for the semester reveals about 32 days left and:

Hebrew: 2 exams and two quizzes.
Exegesis: 20-30 pages and a final exam.
Doctrine: 6-12 pages and a final exam.
Historical Prayer: 5-7 pages
SPM: 2 pages (I love this class)
Worship: 15-20 pages
Research: Done

My prayer for today is that someday I learn to not procrastinate.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Well, the 2 pages for SPM is done and the first Hebrew Exam is tomorrow at 8:00.
29 days and counting.

Anonymous said...

Could it be that the "Putoffski Brothers" are beginning to see the light???? Your brother is also trying to get better in this area. I am very, very proud of you!! Keep up the good work.

palantyri said...

dude, i've been praying for that since 10th grade history class!

maybe someday he'll grant both our prayers

happy thanksgiving amigo, miss ya