Sunday, April 09, 2006

My choice


So I am finally at peace now. I have made my decision for school, and I really do feel good about it. The choice eventually just boiled down to my realization that I always felt the need to defend my attending Austin, while I never felt the need to defend Dubuque. I'm disappointed that I won't be in Austin with my family who mean a great deal to me, but in the end I had to go to the place where I felt I was being called. Now I'm moving on to focusing more on financial aid, and traveling to Iowa to see the campus and check out some classes. I also get to start thinking about housing and things like that. My lease runs out in June, and I also need to figure out what I'm going to do for living the rest of this summer. I wouldn't mind if I can go month to month for the rest of the summer, but I also wouldn't mind the offer to live with some friends rent free for the summer. It would be nice to save some money. I guess its one thing at a time. Well, I want to thank everybody who has said prayers for me over the past few weeks. Please keep praying for me, I can use all I get, and I love ya all.

1 comment:

melthedce said...

i am proud of you for making the decision!