Thursday, May 18, 2006

Patsy

So it's another Friday for me tomorrow and another funeral. This one has been expected for a while, as Patsy has battled cancer for around six years now. Early this week her battle finally ended. I feel very fortunate that I could be a part of, even if just a small part of, her incredible life. I have always thought that people should live life to the fullest, but Patsy didn't merely live life, she radiated life. If I live to be 100, I doubt that I will ever meet somebody with such a joyous spirit as Patsy. She has truly been a role model to me on how to look at life and to see the joy and beauty of things. She has shown me to thank God for the wonder of life, and to recognize that God has beautiful things in store. Thank you Patsy, for being a part of my life, and for helping to shape who I am today. Heaven shines a lot brighter today.

No comments: