Friday, December 23, 2005

Procrastination is a good thing sometimes.

Sometimes I think I'm probably not the smartest cookie in the bunch. I have 7 essays to write for seminary applications that I need to get filled out, all pretty much asking the same questions. I planned on coming out to Arizona and having all the time to spend in the world to do them. I just missed one main fact, I don't ever get to see my family, and I don't want to waste my time up here writing essays. Oh well, there is always next year (since it starts in a a week basically).

On a better note, I have been having a great time up here in Arizona. I am so excited to see my brother. I don't remember the last time I got to spend any time with him, but I'm thinking it has been over a year. I got to go hiking with my Mom today and had a great time. It is very strange for a Colorado boy to be able to go hiking in 80 degree weather in December though.

Well I should probably go outline an essay anyway....How many pages is 1000 words?


1 comment:

melthedce said...

Isn't a 1000 words only 2 pages? Or is it 4... are you double spacing... ahh you make me feel so happy that I am not in school anymore.