Saturday, January 28, 2006

Just another day

Sometimes I think I have procrastination down to an art. I have always been very good at putting things off, but then still coming out smelling like roses. I just have this deep fear that someday it's going to catch up with me. Oh well, everyday is a new day.

I had a fun time tonight. I went out to a minor league hockey with some friends from Group where I used to work. There was I think 25 total people there, but that included family and such. It's a lot of fun to get together with that old crowd. I sometimes didn't like the job, but I'll still say it had the best people in the world to work with. Anyway we won tonight, and it was a pretty good game. I spoke with some other friends who attended the Nuggets game in Denver tonight. They didn't fare as well. I got an e-mail today that said there is a new international symbol for chocking. When you scroll down the page it shows the Broncos logo. I'm so bummed right now for that. Oh well.

Tomorrow I go out with yet another group of friends to play poker. We get together about once a month to play and always have a good time. Sometimes I don't think they know what to do with me and poker. I play very aggressively one hand, and don't even look at my cards the next. It makes it easy to do that when you’re only playing for chips.

Well nothing really new and exciting in my life, and no real deep thoughts tonight, but I just figured I would update here so you don't think I'm dead like my friend Angie thought. (She was leaving messages on my phone joking about that since she thought it was rude I didn't call her back for a couple of days.) Oops.

1 comment:

palantyri said...

you are a terrible poker player, stick to blackjack. you know this.