Saturday, February 18, 2006

Four hot dates.

Ok, so let me set the scene. I'm wearing my best suit; the coat and all (I may add it's my only suit at the moment but I digress). I'm driving a nice Suburban with 4 good looking women in the back, telling me to take them all out to dinner. I told them that I was living every man's dream at that moment. We go get coffee, wine, dessert and then.......
I drop them off at one of their homes to have a great meal with their husbands, complete with the wine and dessert we purchased during the evening. My friend Steve called me last night (I mentioned this call in my last post) and asked me if I would chauffeur the ladies on a scavenger hunt for the items they would need for the date as kind of a late Valentines Day event for the girls. I drove them around tonight with all the money provided by the guys. The hitch for the ladies was they had to sing for a video camera I had their favorite love songs at each stop to get the money. It was a fun evening, and I only ran one stoplight with the girls in the car. Ok so maybe I'll never get a career in driving, but that's a different topic.
I guess my date for the evening was later when I went over to Tom's house and watched a movie with him and Bookie before playing Ice Hockey on the Playstation. Now it's a glass of wine and some Sarah McLachlan to wind down before going to bed.
Tomorrow (ok now it's tonight) is my poker night in Wellington, and I've been talking trash all week. It seems that everybody will be gunning for me this week. I love motivating my competition.

No comments: