Thursday, February 23, 2006

Prayer requests

One of the reasons I like blogs is the form of people watching it offers. I love to go read my friends blogs, but then read their friends blogs as well. Its fun to see what is going on in the life of other people connected with my friends even though I don't know them. I was off doing this the other day, when I was inspired to copy somebody's page. As such you will notice a new section to my sidebar marked "Prayer Requests". Some of the requests will be for me, but many will be prayers for other people in my life that need prayer. I'm not somebody who will throw information about another person on the web freely though, so many of these prayers will probably be rather vague, but still worthy of your time I hope.

It has been a bit of a frustrating day today. I called 2 of the seminaries I have applied to, and both said they did not receive all of the information mailed to them. They were both missing some reference letters I know were sent, as well as transcripts that I had my schools mail out. I've always been very laid back, but I've found that sometimes I may be a little too trusting, and I forget to follow up in a timely manner. Oh well, every day is a new lesson, and now I know I need to jump on this. On a more positive note, I had a job interview yesterday that I'm hoping went well. The job would be in Boulder with a company that is only about a year old, but I think I may enjoy it. I'll try and keep you all posted as to what happens.

No comments: